- Maximum 8 people
- Minimum 6 hours with shore lunch included at $120.00 per hour for trips within 15 miles of lodge. A fuel surcharge may apply for longer range trips.
- For groups over 8 added boats and guides will be required.
- We can arrange smaller boats for smaller groups of 2-4 people at a cost of $600.00 per day.
- Al's 26' custom designed aluminum guide boat, equipped with a 225 HP outboard will keep you safe in all weather and offers lots of room to move around during a days fishing.
- Fuel, bait, soft beverages, and shore lunch with all the fixings are included.
- Al Smith has been a Guide on Lake of the Woods for 45 years. Also a registered fur and wildlife game keeper, Al is very eager to identify and educate on a variety of local wildlife you may encounter. Al guided his first fishermen in 1973 and continues to operate daily. Extended duration trips from the base camp at Smith Camps or our very comfortable and very secluded Lake of the Woods Outpost.
- Resolute Island Outpost is 31 miles southwest of base camp, in the heart of Lake of the Woods wilderness. Moose, Whitetails, Bears, Timber Wolves, Beavers, Fishers, Marten, Racoon, and even a Bobcat have been spotted on the camp lawn. Ruffed Grouse, Loons, Ducks and Canada Geese nest on the island. We ask guests to leave dogs at home when visiting this wilderness retreat.
- Guided fishing trips make for a great team building experience with coworkers, or a fun company retreat.